Opportunity For Telecaller Executive
- Any one 10+2 Qualification
- Graduate/ Undergraduate in the relevant field.
- Retention percentage should be monitored on regular basis.
- Maximum number of appointments should be given to the sales executives.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities/ secondary data sources
- Scheduling appointments for venue sales and dires t sales out of these calls.
- Being updated on new products and services.
- Communicative, manage technology and problem handler.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Have high closure orientation.
- Strong outbound Tele - Sales Experience
- Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
- High Customer Centricity
- endurance and persistence
What is in it for you?
- Payroll position with the organization
- Defined career progression and incentive structure
- Regular Trainings for skill enhancement
- Role Category:Sales and Support
- Role:Telesales/Telemarketing Executive/Officer
- Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Purpose: To make telephonic calls and schedule appointments on lead data generated from various sources with an aim to increase the sales of the branch and positively contribute to achieve sales targets.
What does a Telecaller / Telemarketing executive do?
Telecaller are those persons who are responsible for handling various customers in an organization whereas Telemarketing executives are representatives of the marketing section of a firm and their job includes handling different customers and convincing them about the benefits of the products of their firm.
A telemarketing executive has the most important task with respect to communications in the industry.
He is accountable for responding to client queries, catching questions, processing their needs, taking feedback, registering grievances and also marketing the products, converting leads into clienteles and trying to impart feelings of allegiance in the clienteles.
Click Here To View/Download Job Description